Rent Event Lighting – Free Shipping Nationwide
The easiest DIY light rentals shipped directly to you!
Everything you need is included with your rental to create professional quality event lighting, quickly and easily regardless of your “technical-know-how”. Next year or this weekend, Key West to Seattle, we ship easy to use, cost effective rental lighting directly to you!
Save HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS of dollars with expensive on-site vendors.
We ship you the easiest rental lighting to transform your event space.
We ship all rental equipment ready to go for your event. All rentals are thoroughly tested and must be:
- Shipped directly to you ready to go out of the box
- 100% easy to use
- Able to be setup in less than 10 minutes
This means easy, reliable, lightning fast setup. We are always available to help you get the best lighting results possible based on your venue.
Save A LOT of Money!
Hiring a lighting company or using a special event venue to setup your lighting can be REALLY expensive. Over 50% of your lighting budget might be spent on labor costs alone!
Put that money back in your pocket! Save money on:
- Product Launches
- Non-Profit Events
- Social Events
How Much Will You Save Renting Lights?
Check out our rental lighting pricing for our current rental prices.
High Quality, Reliable Rentals
We don’t skimp on quality when it comes to our rentals. We know our rentals in and out and use the most reliable equipment possible so your event goes perfectly. We service each rental before it goes out and when it comes in to ensure that it’s in complete working order and will work exactly as described.
With over 15 years of experience in the lighting industry we know what works and what doesn’t work. We’ve had over 500 rentals and setup 1,000′s of events and continuously look to offer the highest quality, easy to use, reliable equipment.
Lightning Fast Turnaround
Last minute? No Problem! We can turn around rentals in as little as 24 hours! All equipment ships from our warehouse in Arlington, VA via FedEx.
Nationwide Shipping Included, Both Ways
Shipping to you and back to us is always included. We ship rentals to get to you 3 days prior to your event so you’ll have time to get familiar with your rental.
You’ll be attached to all shipment notifications so you’ll always know where your light rental is.
The next business day after your event drop off your rental to any FedEx location or pickup location.
Rock Solid Reputation
We’ve been honored to earn the highest honors from The Knot, Weddingwire and Virginia Living year after year and are a current member of the International Special Events Society.
Our rentals have been featured on “Say Yes To the Dress”, The Knot, and we have worked with many top brands and companies in the country including:
- Captain Morgan
- Veuve Cliquot
- NCAA / ACC Basketball
- Lockheed Martin
- L-3 Communications
- American Insurance Companies
Sold! What’s Next?
1. Check availability and reserve your date in real time or use the form on the right hand side of the page to check availability and ask questions.
2. To reserve your rental equipment for your date we require a signed contract and a 50% deposit. This guarantees your date is reserved. A month out from your event we’ll be in touch to confirm your shipping address and any other pertinent details about your event. Final payment and a refundable security deposit is due 2 weeks prior to your rental shipping.
3. The lights ship to you in most cases 3 days prior to the event date.
4. After your event return your light rental using the prepaid shipping label to any FedEx location. When we receive the lights back on time and in working order we’ll check them in and process your security deposit refund.
That’s it! Easy, cost effective, reliable DIY special event lighting shipped to directly to you, nationwide.
Reserve Your Rental Lighting Today!
We have a limited number of light units available so make sure to reserve yours today! Find out if your date is available now using the link below.Check Availability & Book Now
Still Have Questions?
Learn more about our: