Wireless Uplight Rentals
Rent wireless uplights for as little as $25 per light!
Wireless uplighting is the easiest way to add color and ambiance to an event space. Enhance your event’s color palette and add instant visual appeal and elegance to your space. In less than 3 minutes you can have your entire event space setup and set to the color you want.
Your rental wireless uplights are:
- easy & quick to setup (less than 3 minutes!)
- cost effective
- battery powered (up to 20+ hours of run time out of the box)
- compact (6in x 5in x 5in)
- wireless controller with color wheel
- bright and dimmable
- hundreds of colors, literally “touch” the color you want
The quickest and easiest setup of any light rental, anywhere, period. Your rental wireless uplights will achieve a virtually limitless range of colors via the touch color-wheel controller.
Your lights ship charged and ready to go. In less than 3 minutes you can have your lights setup, running and on the color you want.
No cables, no wires, no worries.
Quick Setup: 3 steps under 3 minutes
Did we mention it’s quick and easy?
- Flip the power button to “ON” for each light - (30 seconds)
- Using the wireless controller, touch the color you want - (30 seconds)
- Place the lights around the room where you would like to add color - (90 seconds)
Total Time: 2 minutes 30 seconds!
Similar uplights that plug in can take over 30 min – 60 min to setup! Not to mention cables and wires running everywhere, dealing with power, broken electrical outlets at venues, missing electrical outlets, not enough power cables, etc. The last thing you need to be dealing with at your event is running cables everywhere!
The rental battery uplights come in compact packs of six. It may be the easiest part of your entire setup and have the biggest impact on the look of the event space.
How do the lights work?
The lights are extremely easy to use. Check out our video on how easy it is to use them.
How many lights do I need?
Each setup is different and the number of lights you need can vary on the type of room, number of guests, windows etc. Check out how many uplights do I need for a complete way of estimating your uplights. Below is a quick way to estimate how many lights you’ll need.
A basic way to estimate the number of uplights you will need is based on the number of guests:
- Number of guests / 8 – Accents of color
- Number of guests / 6 – Washes of color
A more exact way to estimate is using a formula of one light per feet of wall to achieve a desired effect.
- 1 light : 10ft = Washes of color along the wall, rich saturated colors
- 1 light : 15ft = Our recommended distance for lighting an entire room. Good washes of color, nice look without being too much.
- 1 light: 20ft = More punches or columns of light along the walls of a space. Good accent color.
Each room is unique with columns, breakout sections, fabrics, focal areas that need to be factored in. Feel free to contact us with photos of the space and we can suggest what might be the best fit for your space.
What does the rental package include?
Each rental package includes everything you need to project beautiful colors anywhere in your event space.
Each rental battery uplight package includes:
- Battery powered, wireless controlled lights (Each light features (12 1-watt) ultra-bright RGB LEDs)
- Wireless lighting controller
- Easy to follow photo instructions
- Expert advice on getting the best setup possible out of your lights
- Lights last 16+ hours per charge depending on color
- Shipping both ways anywhere in the continental US
Check out our latest pricing information on our wireless uplighting rentals.
All of our uplighting pricing includes shipping both ways and everything you need to uplight your event.
Reserve Your Lighting Today!
We have a limited number of rental units available so make sure to reserve today! Find out if your date is available now using the link below.Check Availability and Book Now